The American College of Financial Services is a non-profit, accredited institution focused on delivering applied financial knowledge and education, promoting life-long learning, and advocating for ethical standards for the benefit of society. The College currently offers eight professional designation programs and the leading education program for CFP® certification, along with two graduate degree programs, multiple non-credit programs, and two consumer programs.
As a provider of education for multiple disciplines and business models, The College is uniquely positioned to support the needs of independent advisors and their integrated RIA teams with learning maps, specialized programs in retirement, wealth management, philanthropy, special needs, and IRA distribution planning, and eight Centers of Excellence promoting causes and communities around ethics, military affairs, gender and racial diversity in financial services, and more.
How do you differentiate your offering from competitors?
As a life-long learning partner, RIA firms and their advisors will benefit from:
• Extensive professional networking with one-in-five financial advisors educated by The College
• Ready-to-use knowledge delivered by plugged-in, industry-leading experts
• Interactive community engagement featuring frequent webinars, conferences, and professional development events
• Advanced planning skills and real-world application not delivered elsewhere
• Modern education through the latest in mobile-friendly, e-learning technology
• Prestigious pedigree and client recognition from nearly 100 years of academic excellence
What else would you like to say about your business?
The College has a near-century of educational excellence, but remains an innovator in applied for financial knowledge. In the last two years, The College has launched The American College Center for Economic Empowerment and Equality, created the industry's only e-learning program with IRA expert Ed Slott, and developed two consumer programs for unique audiences: a financial wellness program currently targeted at HBCU undergraduates and a philanthropic education program created for anyone with charitable intent and a desire to shape their legacy.