How interest rates have rolled since the first Thanksgiving and why the 'new normal' under Yellen seems destined to last
The Pilgrims probably paid 12-18% to finance their new lives (lucky for us they took the risk)
Elmer Rich III
“We are easily convinced by data.” Few questions:
- Does it make sense to inflation adjust the rates?
- Bet there are stats going back to Greek and Roman times and perhaps earlier.
- So is it fair to say that as demand for bonds has risen the rates have gone down, i.e., as more funds are opened rates drop? That makes sense since supply is not constrained and the rate needed to attract funds drops with demand.
- So is the hyper-demand really a reaction against perceived uncertainty (not “risk”) in other asset classes?
- Does this suggest zero inflation?
Saw an interesting roller coaster video done by Gary Shilling of historical housing prices and inflation — they seem highly corrleated
Steve, thanks for the perspective – it’s always interesting to place our current market focus within the context of longer term timelines. Of note is that two outliers, 210 year highs and lows, both occurred within the past 30 years.
The PAD or (iPad) may be the very first cybertecture apartment tower positioned in Dubai. The tower is intended as a haven for anyone on the lookout for the trendy, digital lifestyle. It is actually specific at switched-on, resourceful and hip business executives to whom we check with as “the electronic generation” or Apple model lovers that are frequently mobile and linked.
You’ll be able to acquire the products and solutions on-line together with the quite a few online channels. They offer the merchandise and also the add-ons at really cheap costs. Searching the internet to collect extra aspects about digital assistive hearing device merchandise, the do the job they are doing where to buy them. Basically consult with the audiologist and order the principle just one suggested in your case as a result of the health practitioner.